We will assist you in the event of a
breakdown, lockout or lost keys.
DELIVERY & PICKUP
We will deliver to your place of
convenience no matter the location.
We offer numerous travel insurance
plans by Chartis Travel Guard.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PROGRAM
We want to make sure that you are
completely satisfied with your rental.
Currently, Wheelers has one location in this area. Please feel free to contact our corporate office to find out if we have a possible solution to your transportation needs. 623-776-8830
712 Highway 5 North,
Benton, AR 72019
Toll free number: 800-456-1371
Wheelers Accessible Van Rentals has been solving the largest handicap travel problems with innovative solutions for over twenty years. Our core intention is to create products and services that help to create a more accessible world for the handicap traveler. Wheelers believe that by constantly creating new and innovative products, we are and will continue to be the leaders in handicap transportation. Wheelers currently have locations in most of the United States, but our ultimate mission is to provide services to all major cities in the United States, Canada, and around the world.
To obtain information about how you can become involved with Wheelers Accessible Van Rentals, please visit our Wheelers Affiliate page at: www.wheelersvanrentals.com/RentalAffiliate or please call our corporate office at: 623-776-8830.
Our goal is to provide a level of quality assurance that, as a Wheelers customer, you can expect when you rent in the Wheelers rental system. Our Customer Satisfaction Program assures you that all Wheelers Accessible Van Rental locations will provide a level of quality service that has become expected by our 25 years of happy customers. The Customer Satisfaction Program gives you, a method to communicate to Wheelers headquarters whenever we fall below your expectations. If we stumble, help us get back on track by sending us a note to: email@example.com. A review of the situation will take place and if we’ve stumbled, we’ll get back on track by providing a credit, based on points, which can be used at any of the Wheelers locations nationwide.
Wheelers wants to show our appreciation to you for renting a Wheelers Accessible Van. When you rent at any of the Wheelers locations you build up free rental days. Your 3 day rental in Los Angeles and your 5 day rental in Philadelphia gets you points that can be used for FREE rental days. We want you to come back and rent from us time and time again. We want you to know that we truly appreciate your loyalty and we want to show it!
1. Schedule your trip in advance. This is the best way to ensure you'll get an accessible van for the time you need. Go over your trip plans and estimate how long you need to rent the van. Do you want to rent the van for a week? A few days? For a month?
2. Go to www.wheelersvanrentals.com and get an Instant Quote for the location of your choice. Wheelers will deliver the van to your house, to your business or to the airport wherever you're arriving or where you need, or save money and pickup from the location closest to you. Use Wheelers Instant Quote webpage will provide you current rates and delivery fees, policies, how many free miles you get and what are the additional mileage fees.
3. Click on Continue and you can pick additional options to rent power wheelchairs and scooters, as well as other mobility equipment. Finish your Reservations request by in-putting your information and you will immediately receive a confirmation of your request via email with a recap of your request. The renting location will follow up with you to verify all the information and confirm with you that your Wheelers Van is available and will be ready for you.
4. Then contact your insurance company and check to see if you have rental car coverage. It’s cheaper to just add this coverage during the time you’ll be renting your Wheelers Van. Even if you have this coverage you may want to add Wheelers Renter’s Collision Damage Waiver. On Wheelers website, just click on Rental Car Insurance and purchase the coverage for CDW.
5. A few days prior to your rental, you might want to call and check on your reservation with the Wheelers location, just to ensure that everything is set and all your questions have been answered. When your trip is dependent upon accessible transportation, you’ll need to trust you’re renting a quality vehicle, from a quality company, that’s why renting from Wheelers is your answer to your transportation challenges.
1. Wheelers has locations in most every state in the nation, so be sure to look thru our list of locations before assuming there won’t be anything available in the state you want to rent. Because this is a “niche” market, you are usually only going to find these kinds of vehicles where there is lots of population. So search in major cities, not in neighboring towns and small cities, keep your search in areas where the population is over 1 million.
2. If you still can’t find a Wheelers Accessible Van Rental location, then give us a call. We have been servicing the market for 25 years and if there is a company that rents wheelchair or scooter accessible full-size or mini-vans, Wheelers customer service agents will know. We are dedicated to helping you and will do all we can to find a solution to your transportation challenge.
Since 1989 Wheelers has been here providing wheelchair and scooter accessible vans for rent. Wheelers Accessible Van Rentals of Arkansas was the start of what is today the nation’s largest wheelchair and scooter accessible van rental company in the country. Wheelers started with 2 mid-size vans with rear loading lifts. Recognizing that the vehicle had some disadvantages as a rental vehicle, Wheelers went to work to find a better way. Adding the lowered floor mini-van to its fleet, with power ramps and doors and multiple seating configurations, allowed Wheelers the ability to expand its fleet and provide accessible transportation to users with power wheelchair, scooters and other handicapped equipment. Wheelers then expanded into Arkansas, California, Florida, and Hawaii. By 1990, Wheelers had locations in over 20 of the United States.
Wheelers provides special pricing for veterans, military personnel, insurance companies and other corporate entities.
Wheelers is proud to offer Arkansas wheelchair van rentals, Arkansas accessible van rentals, Arkansas handicap accessible van rentals, Arkansas handicap van rentals, Arkansas mobility van rentals, Arkansas wheelers van rentals, Little Rock wheelchair van rentals, Little Rock accessible van rentals, Little Rock handicap accessible van rentals, Little Rock handicap van rentals, Little Rock mobility van rentals, Little Rock wheelers van rentals, Fayetteville wheelchair van rentals, Fayetteville accessible van rentals, Fayetteville handicap accessible van rentals, Fayetteville handicap van rentals, Fayetteville mobility van rentals, Fayetteville wheelers van rentals, Little Rock National Airport wheelchair van rentals, Little Rock National Airport accessible van rentals, Little Rock National Airport handicap accessible van rentals, Little Rock National Airport handicap van rentals, Little Rock National Airport mobility van rentals, and Little Rock National Airport wheelers van rentals.
Today, Wheelers has locations in most every major city in the country and we’re still growing and innovating way to find solutions for your transportation challenges.
1. Dec 26, 2013. Wheelers Handicapped Accessible Van Rentals, Always Looking for Ways to Satisfy its Customers - See more at: engagenewswire.com
Wheelers has been breaking travel barriers through innovative service and products since 1989. Our mission is to have Wheelers rental affiliates available in every city in the United States, Canada and all around the globe. Wheelers’ objective is to connect you to the best possible solution for your handicap transportation challenges and continue to find new and innovative ways in making the world a more accessible place. We believe by creating new products and services that benefit our growing market and by our innovative program and networking, Wheelers is and will continue to be the leader in accessible travel for the handicap explorer.
Please contact us on our toll free number 800-456-1371 or 866-859-8880 and we will gladly answer any question.
Please sign-up for our Wheelin’ Around Newsletter where you’ll be updated on new products and services Wheelers and it’s affiliates offer throughout the United States. You’ll also receive our Best Deals Offers by email which you will obtain the best pricing for rentals, products and services throughout the Wheelers network.