We will assist you in the event of a
breakdown, lockout or lost keys.
DELIVERY & PICKUP
We will deliver to your place of
convenience no matter the location.
We offer numerous travel insurance
plans by Chartis Travel Guard.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PROGRAM
We want to make sure that you are
completely satisfied with your rental.
Travel through Louisiana and enjoy the unique sights and sounds of Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Shreveport with Wheelers Accessible Van Rentals. We are dedicated to providing safe and comfortable travel in one of our handicap van rentals. Whether traveling from one of the area’s airports, such as New Orleans International or Shreveport Airport, or taking a road trip through Louisiana, Wheelers is committed to providing you and your family the best mobility van rental to fit your needs.
Wheelers of Louisiana – New Orleans
2424 Hickory Ave
Metairie, LA 70003
Make your way through the French Quarter to all the history, architecture, shopping, and , of course, music, you could want in the city of New Orleans. What better way to travel around The Big Easy than in a convenient handicap accessible van rental? Wheelers Accessible Van Rentals is the leader in providing new and innovative travel to those with disabilities.
Louisiana Accessible Van Rentals and Mobility Services
Wheelers Accessible Van Rentals of Louisiana maintains a fleet of wheelchair accessible rental vans just for your use by the day, week or for months at a time. Our rentals vans are typically lowered floor minivans with automatic fold-out ramps. Delivery and pickup fees to the Bradley International Airport varies from time of year and length of rental. Be sure to get a quote (look to the left on this page) and then you can continue to the following page to make a Reservation Request. You will immediately receive a receipt of your request which contains this location’s contact information and upon our receipt of your request; we will immediately follow up with you.
We offer competitive daily, weekly and monthly rates, as well as weekend specials. Get an Instant Quote and reserve your Louisiana accessible van rentals today!
Our goal is to provide a level of quality assurance that, as a Wheelers customer, you can expect when you rent in the Wheelers rental system. Our Customer Satisfaction Program assures you that all Wheelers Accessible Van Rental locations will provide a level of quality service that has become expected by our 25 years of happy customers. The Customer Satisfaction Program gives you, a method to communicate to Wheelers headquarters whenever we fall below your expectations. If we stumble, help us get back on track by sending us a note to: email@example.com. A review of the situation will take place and if we’ve stumbled, we’ll get back on track by providing a credit, based on points, which can be used at any of the Wheelers locations nationwide.
Wheelers wants to show our appreciation to you for renting a Wheelers Accessible Van. When you rent at any of the Wheelers locations you build up free rental days. Your 3 day rental in Los Angeles and your 5 day rental in Philadelphia gets you points that can be used for FREE rental days. We want you to come back and rent from us time and time again. We want you to know that we truly appreciate your loyalty and we want to show it!
1. Schedule your trip in advance. This is the best way to ensure you'll get an accessible van for the time you need. Go over your trip plans and estimate how long you need to rent the van. Do you want to rent the van for a week? A few days? For a month?
2. Go to www.wheelersvanrentals.com and get an Instant Quote for the location of your choice. Wheelers will deliver the van to your house, to your business, or to the airport wherever you're arriving or where you need, or save money and pickup from the location closest to you. Use Wheelers Instant Quote webpage will provide you current rates and delivery fees, policies, how many free miles you get, and what are the additional mileage fees.
3. Click on Continue and you can pick additional options to rent power wheelchairs and scooters, as well as other mobility equipment. Finish your Reservations request by in-putting your information and you will immediately receive a confirmation of your request via email with a recap of your request. The renting location will follow up with you to verify all the information and confirm with you that your Wheelers Van is available and will be ready for you.
4. Then contact your insurance company and check to see if you have rental car coverage. It’s cheaper to just add this coverage during the time you’ll be renting your Wheelers Van. Even if you have this coverage you may want to add Wheelers Renter’s Collision Damage Waiver. On Wheelers website, just click on Rental Car Insurance and purchase the coverage for CDW.
5. A few days prior to your rental, you might want to call and check on your reservation with the Wheelers location, just to ensure that everything is set and all your questions have been answered. When your trip is dependent upon accessible transportation, you’ll need to trust you’re renting a quality vehicle, from a quality company, that’s why renting from Wheelers is your answer to your transportation challenges.
1. Wheelers has locations in most every state in the nation, so be sure to look thru our list of locations before assuming there won’t be anything available in the state you want to rent. Because this is a “niche” market, you are usually only going to find these kinds of vehicles where there is lots of population. So search in major cities, not in neighboring towns and small cities, keep your search in areas where the population is over 1 million.
2. If you still can’t find a Wheelers Accessible Van Rental location, then give us a call. We have been servicing the market for 25 years and if there is a company that rents wheelchair or scooter accessible full-size or mini-vans, Wheelers customer service agents will know. We are dedicated to helping you and will do all we can to find a solution to your transportation challenge.
Since 1989 Wheelers has been here providing wheelchair and scooter accessible vans for rent. Wheelers Accessible Van Rentals of Louisiana was the start of what is today the nation’s largest wheelchair and scooter accessible van rental company in the country. Wheelers started with 2 mid-size vans with rear loading lifts. Recognizing that the vehicle had some disadvantages as a rental vehicle, Wheelers went to work to find a better way. Adding the lowered floor mini-van to its fleet, with power ramps and doors and multiple seating configurations, allowed Wheelers the ability to expand its fleet and provide accessible transportation to users with power wheelchair, scooters and other handicapped equipment. Wheelers then expanded into Louisiana, California, Florida, and Hawaii. By 1990, Wheelers had locations in over 20 of the United States.
Wheelers provides special pricing for veterans, military personnel, insurance companies and other corporate entities.
Wheelers is proud to offer Louisiana wheelchair van rentals, Louisiana accessible van rentals, Louisiana handicap accessible van rentals, Louisiana handicap van rentals, Louisiana mobility van rentals, Louisiana wheelers van rentals, Baton Rouge wheelchair van rentals, Baton Rouge accessible van rentals, Baton Rouge handicap accessible van rentals, Baton Rouge handicap van rentals, Baton Rouge mobility van rentals, Baton Rouge wheelers van rentals, New Orleans wheelchair van rentals, New Orleans accessible van rentals, New Orleans handicap accessible van rentals, New Orleans handicap van rentals, New Orleans mobility van rentals, New Orleans wheelers van rentals, New Orleans International Airport wheelchair van rentals, New Orleans International Airport accessible van rentals, New Orleans International Airport handicap accessible van rentals, New Orleans International Airport handicap van rentals, New Orleans International Airport mobility van rentals, New Orleans International Airport wheelers van rentals, Shreveport Airport wheelchair van rentals, Shreveport Airport accessible van rentals, Shreveport Airport handicap accessible van rentals, Shreveport Airport handicap van rentals, Shreveport Airport mobility van rentals, and Shreveport Airport wheelers van rentals.
Today, Wheelers has locations in most every major city in the country and we’re still growing and innovating way to find solutions for your transportation challenges.
1. Dec 26, 2013. Wheelers Handicapped Accessible Van Rentals, Always Looking for Ways to Satisfy its Customers - See more at: engagenewswire.com
Louisiana Wheelchair Van Rentals – Baton Rouge, New Orleans, New Orleans International Airport, Shreveport Airport
Louisiana Wheelchair Van Rentals brought to you by Wheelers is your best bet when it comes to traveling. Our prompt service and free airport pickup make us the number one choice for all Louisiana Wheelchiar Van Rentals. For over 25 years Wheelers has been leading the accessible travel industry with locations in all 50 states. By 2020 we plan to have services offered not just in every state but also in every major city further establishing ourselves as the authority for all of your accessible travel and more.
With over twenty years experience in the mobility transportation industry, Wheelers Accessible Van Rentals has been breaking travel barriers through innovative service and products. Our mission is to provide these unique offerings in every major city across the United States. Wheelers is currently servicing over eighty cities in thirty states and can help connect you to the best possible solution for your handicap transportation challenges. We believe by creating new products and services that benefit our growing mobility travel market, Wheelers is and will continue to be the leader in accessible travel.
Currently, Wheelers has locations all over the U.S. Our Louisiana Wheelchair Van Rentals include Baton Rouge, New Orleans, New Orleans International Airport, and Shreveport Airport locations.