Your go to resource for daily, weekly, weekend, & monthly handicap van rentals
Wheelchair Accessible Van Rentals in Chandler, Arizona
Reserve Your Wheelchair Accessible Van In Chandler, AZ
This location provides handicap-accessible van rentals in Chandler and its surrounding areas.
“Great company & people to deal with. Have rented from them numerous times, & everything has been a pleasure. The wheelchair vans are always very clean. We were so happy with them, that we purchased one of their vehicles. I would highly recommend them to anyone & everyone in need of a handicapped vehicle to rent or purchase.“
“Delivered as promised. Heather was very helpful. Will do business again.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What You'll Need
To rent a wheelchair van, you will need:
- To be at least 23 years of age
- Hold a valid US driver’s license
- Be able to meet and provide proof of our required minimum coverage levels of collision and comprehensive auto insurance
- Have a valid credit card
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO RENT A WHEELERS VAN
It’s so easy. You can follow the website to get a quote and to make your reservation online, or you can give us a call at 800-456-1371 or 623-776-8830 and make your reservation for any of our locations nationwide. If you have a question or two and want to just get a quick answer, you can also email us at email@example.com.
What’s your daily mileage policy?
150 free miles per day is included in your rental. Any overage is at .35 cents per extra mile or .50 cents a mile if going out of state or more than 250 miles away from your rental location. With a max of 2000 miles a month.
Do you deliver?
Yes, Wheelers delivers to most major airports and local locations of your choice. All Wheelers deliveries are done by a third party and are subject to additional fees and availability.
How Long Can I rent?
We rent by the day, week, weekend, and month. A minimum of one day may be required at select locations. The longer you rent the cheaper the base rate (restrictions apply). All reservations that include a holiday require a 3-day minimum rental.
What types of vans are available?
We supply Dodge Grand Caravans and MV-1s at most locations across the country – availability will determine which van is assigned to you. Should you have a preference, please call Wheelers at least a week before your rental to ensure we can accommodate your request.
Do you have insurance? Can I purchase Insurance?
All renters are required to have full coverage insurance that covers rental vehicles. We do offer liability waivers for additional coverage; however, we do not offer these waivers in the following states:
California, Massachusetts, New York, Nevada, Texas.
All international customers are required to purchase both waivers.
Will an electric scooter fit in the vans?
Most standard electric scooters fit in both our MV-1 and Dodge models. However, it is the responsibility of the renter to ensure the van meets the requirements of their equipment. Dimensions of our vehicles can be provided upon request.
What is the cancellation policy?
You may cancel your reservation at any time.
Local Pick Up: When cancelling a local pick up reservation cancelling with more than 2 days prior to the start date all fees will be returned. Cancelling 2 days or less than the start date no refund is provided, but a credit* of rental fees minus $100.
Delivery Reservations: Cancelling more than 3 days prior to the start date of your reservation will result in a full refund of the rental fees. Cancelling 3 days or less will result in a credit* of rental fees minus a $100 fee.
Any Reservation that includes a Major Holiday is noncancellable and no credit will be provided for the reservation in its entirety.
*Credits are good up to 1 year from reservation start date at any corporate location.
How can I pay?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex. Payment is due at time of booking.
Can I take my Van One-Way?
Yes, Wheelers does allow one-way travel. However, minimums apply and a return fee may be applied. Please contact our office for further details.
Can I take my van outside of the U.S.?
At this time under NO circumstances are our vans allowed to leave the U.S. By doing so it may result in loss of deposit and other fees.
How much does it cost to rent a van?
Wheelers rates vary based on location and time of year. However, our rates include daily, weekly, and monthly rates. Needing it only for a weekend? No problem! We have weekend rates to suit your needs too! We also price match guarantee! Make sure you get the best rate possible! Call our associates to hear all of the current promotions and pricing or simply click here to request a quote.
No Rental Insurance? No Problem!
Take care of all your rental logistics before you embark on your trip! Protect yourself with rental insurance and get better coverage for a fraction of the cost.
Eliminate exposure to unknown drivers and crowded waiting rooms, simply book online and gain access to your own personal handicap van.
Drive on demand with our modified minivans located in neighborhoods, cities, and airports across the country.
Enjoy the highest standards of care and cleanliness with our accessible vans purpose built for your safety and comfort.
About Chandler, Arizona
Chandler, Arizona is a growing city located southeast of Phoenix. The city is known for its vibrant community, excellent schools, and growing economy. Chandler’s downtown area offers a range of shopping, dining, and entertainment options, with a focus on locally owned businesses and regional cuisine. The city also offers a variety of outdoor recreation opportunities, including parks, golf courses, and hiking trails. Chandler is home to the Ocotillo Golf Club, which features 27 holes of championship golf, and the Chandler Fashion Center, one of the largest malls in Arizona. We have more van rental locations here.
Important Information Before Visiting Chandler
If you’re planning a trip to Chandler, Arizona, here are some important things to keep in mind before you go:
- Weather: Chandler has a desert climate, with hot summers and mild winters. Be prepared for hot temperatures in the summer months, and bring sunscreen, a hat, and lightweight clothing to protect yourself from the strong desert sun.
- Transportation: Chandler is a spread-out city, so having a car can be helpful for getting around the area.
- Accommodations: Chandler has a range of accommodations, from budget-friendly options to high-end resorts. It’s a good idea to book your accommodations in advance, especially during peak season.
Chandler, Arizona, offers a diverse and dynamic food scene that includes a range of cuisines and dining experiences. Here are some examples of popular food types and restaurants in Chandler:
- The Brickyard Downtown: A popular spot for brunch and lunch, featuring Southwestern-inspired dishes like green chili pork and chorizo and eggs.
- Anchos Southwest Grill: A casual restaurant with a focus on Southwestern and Mexican flavors, including tacos, burritos, and enchiladas.
- SanTan Brewing Company: A local favorite that offers a range of craft beers, along with pub fare like pizzas and sandwiches.
Chandler, Arizona, offers a range of hotel options to suit every taste and budget. Here are some types of hotels that you can find in the area, along with some recommendations:
- Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass: A luxurious resort located just outside Chandler, offering multiple pools, a spa, and fine dining options.
- Hilton Phoenix Chandler: A luxurious hotel located in the heart of downtown Chandler, offering a rooftop pool, a fitness center, and a range of dining options.
- Best Western Inn of Chandler: A budget-friendly hotel located near shopping and dining options, offering affordable rates and basic amenities.
Chandler, Arizona, offers several wheelchair-friendly tourist destinations that visitors with mobility impairments can enjoy. Here are some popular attractions that are accessible to wheelchair users:
- Desert Breeze Park: Desert Breeze Park is a popular destination for families and outdoor enthusiasts. The park offers wheelchair-accessible paths, restrooms, and picnic areas, as well as a playground and splash pad.
- Arizona Railway Museum: The Arizona Railway Museum offers exhibits and displays on the history of railways in Arizona. The museum is fully accessible, with wheelchair ramps and accessible restrooms.
- Chandler Center for the Arts: The Chandler Center for the Arts is a cultural center that offers live performances, exhibits, and events. The center is fully accessible, with wheelchair ramps and accessible seating.
Chandler, Arizona, has a desert climate with hot summers and mild winters. Here is a breakdown of the typical weather and climate in Chandler throughout the year:
Summer (June-September): Summers in Chandler are very hot, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-90s to over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s important to stay hydrated and avoid outdoor activities during the hottest parts of the day. Lightweight, breathable clothing and sunscreen are essential.
Fall (October-November): Fall in Chandler is mild and pleasant, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-60s to mid-80s Fahrenheit. It’s a good idea to pack layers, as temperatures can vary throughout the day.
Winter (December-February): Winters in Chandler are mild, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-40s to mid-60s Fahrenheit. It can get cool at night, so it’s a good idea to pack a light jacket or sweater.
Spring (March-May): Spring in Chandler is mild and pleasant, with temperatures ranging from the mid-60s to mid-80s Fahrenheit. It’s a good idea to pack layers, as temperatures can vary throughout the day.