Your go to resource for daily, weekly, weekend, & monthly handicap van rentals
Wheelchair Accessible Van Rentals in Seattle, Washington
Reserve Your Wheelchair Accessible Van In Seattle, WA
This location provides handicap-accessible van rentals in Seattle and its surrounding areas.
Seatac Wally Park
18613 International Blvd
Seatac, WA 98188
*Delivers to SeaTac Airport and surrounding areas.
“This was a terrific option for an emergent family need. The staff on the phone was very helpful. I was grateful for this service and would use again and recommend to those needing a van that can accommodate a wheelchair.”
“So happy to have found this company. Everything went exactly as we planned. Will definitely be renting again.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What You'll Need
To rent a wheelchair van, you will need:
- To be at least 23 years of age
- Hold a valid US driver’s license
- Be able to meet and provide proof of our required minimum coverage levels of collision and comprehensive auto insurance
- Have a valid credit card
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO RENT A WHEELERS VAN
It’s so easy. You can follow the website to get a quote and to make your reservation online, or you can give us a call at 800-456-1371 or 623-776-8830 and make your reservation for any of our locations nationwide. If you have a question or two and want to just get a quick answer, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s your daily mileage policy?
150 free miles per day is included in your rental. Any overage is at .35 cents per extra mile or .50 cents a mile if going out of state or more than 250 miles away from your rental location. With a max of 2000 miles a month.
Do you deliver?
Yes, Wheelers delivers to most major airports and local locations of your choice. All Wheelers deliveries are done by a third party and are subject to additional fees and availability.
How Long Can I rent?
We rent by the day, week, weekend, and month. A minimum of one day may be required at select locations. The longer you rent the cheaper the base rate (restrictions apply). All reservations that include a holiday require a 3-day minimum rental.
What types of vans are available?
We supply Dodge Grand Caravans and MV-1s at most locations across the country – availability will determine which van is assigned to you. Should you have a preference, please call Wheelers at least a week before your rental to ensure we can accommodate your request.
Do you have insurance? Can I purchase Insurance?
All renters are required to have full coverage insurance that covers rental vehicles. We do offer liability waivers for additional coverage; however, we do not offer these waivers in the following states:
California, Massachusetts, New York, Nevada, Texas.
All international customers are required to purchase both waivers.
Will an electric scooter fit in the vans?
Most standard electric scooters fit in both our MV-1 and Dodge models. However, it is the responsibility of the renter to ensure the van meets the requirements of their equipment. Dimensions of our vehicles can be provided upon request.
What is the cancellation policy?
You may cancel your reservation at any time.
Local Pick Up: When cancelling a local pick up reservation cancelling with more than 2 days prior to the start date all fees will be returned. Cancelling 2 days or less than the start date no refund is provided, but a credit* of rental fees minus $100.
Delivery Reservations: Cancelling more than 3 days prior to the start date of your reservation will result in a full refund of the rental fees. Cancelling 3 days or less will result in a credit* of rental fees minus a $100 fee.
Any Reservation that includes a Major Holiday is noncancellable and no credit will be provided for the reservation in its entirety.
*Credits are good up to 1 year from reservation start date at any corporate location.
How can I pay?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex. Payment is due at time of booking.
Can I take my Van One-Way?
Yes, Wheelers does allow one-way travel. However, minimums apply and a return fee may be applied. Please contact our office for further details.
Can I take my van outside of the U.S.?
At this time under NO circumstances are our vans allowed to leave the U.S. By doing so it may result in loss of deposit and other fees.
How much does it cost to rent a van?
Wheelers rates vary based on location and time of year. However, our rates include daily, weekly, and monthly rates. Needing it only for a weekend? No problem! We have weekend rates to suit your needs too! We also price match guarantee! Make sure you get the best rate possible! Call our associates to hear all of the current promotions and pricing or simply click here to request a quote.
Eliminate exposure to unknown drivers and crowded waiting rooms, simply book online and gain access to your own personal handicap van.
Drive on demand with our modified minivans located in neighborhoods, cities, and airports across the country.
Enjoy the highest standards of care and cleanliness with our accessible vans purpose built for your safety and comfort.
About Las Vegas, NV
Seattle is a vibrant and bustling city located in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. It is the largest city in Washington state and is known for its stunning natural beauty, thriving music scene, and tech industry. The city is situated between Puget Sound and Lake Washington, which provide stunning waterfront views and opportunities for water activities such as boating and kayaking. Seattle is also home to iconic landmarks such as the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and the Museum of Pop Culture.
Important Information Before Visiting Seattle
If you are planning a trip to Seattle, there are a few things you should know before you go:
- Weather: Seattle is known for its rainy and cloudy weather, so be sure to pack rain gear and layers, especially if you are visiting in the fall or winter months. Summers are typically mild and pleasant.
- Transportation: Seattle has an extensive public transportation system, including buses, light rail, and ferries. If you plan to use public transportation, be sure to purchase an ORCA card, which is a reloadable transit card that can be used on multiple modes of transportation.
- Attractions: Seattle has many popular tourist attractions, such as the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and the Museum of Pop Culture. These can get crowded, so consider purchasing tickets in advance to skip the lines.
Seattle’s food scene is incredibly diverse and there are many great restaurants to choose from. Here are some recommendations:
- Canlis – This iconic restaurant is a Seattle institution that has been serving fine dining cuisine since 1950. Canlis offers breathtaking views of Lake Union and the Cascades, a dress code, and an elegant atmosphere. The menu features Pacific Northwest ingredients with a contemporary twist.
- Salumi – Salumi is a family-owned deli that serves some of the best Italian cured meats in the city. The shop is run by Armandino Batali, the father of celebrity chef Mario Batali, and is known for its artisanal salami, sandwiches, and pasta dishes.
- The Walrus and the Carpenter – Located in the heart of Ballard, The Walrus and the Carpenter is a popular oyster bar that serves locally sourced seafood and small plates. The restaurant has a cozy and casual atmosphere and features an impressive selection of oysters from the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
Seattle has a variety of hotel options to choose from, ranging from budget-friendly to luxury. Here are some hotel recommendations:
- The Fairmont Olympic Hotel – This historic downtown hotel is a Seattle icon and offers luxurious accommodations and impeccable service. The rooms are spacious and elegantly appointed, and the hotel features amenities such as a fitness center, spa, and fine dining restaurant.
- The Edgewater – The Edgewater is a waterfront hotel located near Pike Place Market. The hotel has a rustic, cabin-like feel and offers stunning views of Elliott Bay. The rooms are cozy and feature fireplaces, and the hotel also has a restaurant and bar.
- Hotel Theodore – Hotel Theodore is a boutique hotel located in the heart of downtown Seattle. The hotel features stylish and comfortable rooms, a fitness center, and a popular restaurant and bar.
Seattle, WA offers several wheelchair-friendly tourist destinations that visitors with mobility impairments can enjoy. Here are some popular attractions that are accessible to wheelchair users:
- Pike Place Market: Pike Place Market is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike, offering fresh seafood, produce, and artisan crafts. The market is fully accessible, with elevators, ramps, and accessible restrooms.
- Seattle Great Wheel: The Seattle Great Wheel offers stunning views of the city and Elliott Bay from a 175-foot Ferris wheel. The attraction is fully accessible, with wheelchair ramps and accessible seating.
- Seattle Art Museum: The Seattle Art Museum offers a range of exhibits and collections, with a focus on contemporary art and Northwest Native American art. The museum is fully accessible, with wheelchair ramps, elevators, and accessible restrooms.
Seattle, WA has a marine west coast climate, with cool, wet winters and mild, dry summers. Here is a breakdown of the typical weather and climate in Seattle throughout the year:
Summer (June-September): Summers in Seattle are mild, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-50s to the mid-70s Fahrenheit. While it’s generally dry during this time, occasional rain showers are still possible. It’s a good idea to pack layers and a rain jacket.
Fall (October-November): Fall in Seattle is cool and wet, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-40s to the mid-60s Fahrenheit. It’s important to pack a rain jacket and waterproof footwear.
Winter (December-February): Winters in Seattle are cool and rainy, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-30s to the mid-50s Fahrenheit. It’s important to pack warm, waterproof clothing and footwear.
Spring (March-May): Spring in Seattle is mild and rainy, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-40s to the mid-60s Fahrenheit. It’s important to pack a rain jacket and waterproof footwear.