Your go to resource for daily, weekly, weekend, & monthly handicap van rentals
Wheelchair Accessible Van Rentals in Watsonville, California
Reserve Your Wheelchair Accessible Van In Watsonville, CA
This location provides handicap-accessible van rentals in San Diego and its surrounding areas.
“Great option to have and worked well…”
No Rental Insurance? No Problem!
Take care of all your rental logistics before you embark on your trip! Protect yourself with rental insurance and get better coverage for a fraction of the cost.
Eliminate exposure to unknown drivers and crowded waiting rooms, simply book online and gain access to your own personal handicap van.
Drive on demand with our modified minivans located in neighborhoods, cities, and airports across the country.
Enjoy the highest standards of care and cleanliness with our accessible vans purpose built for your safety and comfort.
Request a Quote
To request a quote, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
About Watsonville, California
Located in Santa Cruz County, California, Watsonville is a vibrant city in the picturesque Monterey Bay Area of the Central Coast. Watsonville has a rich and colorful history that has been documented for thousands of years, with the Costanoans being the first inhabitants of the region. The remnants of their tribal campsites can still be found on the Pajaro Dunes and along many coastal valley streambeds.
Watsonville was incorporated on March 30, 1868, and has since emerged as a bustling city that attracts millions of visitors each year. The city is known for its excellent agricultural produce, including strawberries, raspberries, and apple orchards. The city also has a thriving economy with many employment opportunities in diverse sectors, including agriculture, tech, and education.
Watsonville, CA, is a charming city that combines history and modernity, agricultural excellence, and economic opportunity. The city is a must-visit for anyone looking for a memorable experience that combines leisure and business.
Important Information Before Visiting Watsonville
Preparing for a trip to a new city can be a thrilling experience. Nonetheless, to truly make the most of your adventure, it is recommended to conduct thorough research before heading out. This includes gaining knowledge about the city’s culinary scene, obtaining information about accommodation options, and discovering popular landmarks and attractions to visit. Furthermore, understanding the weather conditions can help you plan what clothes to pack and suggest what activities to engage in during your stay. Being well-informed about these essential aspects of a city can ensure a wonderful experience for visitors. As such, let us delve into what travelers can expect when exploring the charming city of Watsonville, CA, known for its picturesque natural scenery and unique culture.
Watsonville is a city that’s alive with a dynamic food scene that caters to a wide range of tastes and preferences. From charming and snug family-run spots to sophisticated bistros and high-end restaurants, the variety of dining experiences on offer is staggering. Whether you’re in the mood for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or something scrumptious in between, the city’s culinary landscape bursts with unique options that are sure to satiate your appetite.
Here are a few of our top picks for dining options in Watsonville:
- Beach Street Cafe– If you are looking for a top-notch breakfast location, look no further! Beach Street Cafe serves classic breakfast menu items along with unique, creative dishes that are served in big and hearty portions.
- Imura Japanese Restaurant– If you are looking for authentic Japanese cuisine, you will love the enormous menu from Imura. Imura offers vegetarian-friendly, vegan options, and gluten-free options to accommodate all dietary needs.
- The Fish House– No trip to Watsonville is complete without a taste of seafood, and The Fish House is one of the top choices for those looking to get their seafood fix!
Watsonville, California is home to a variety of great hotels that offer affordable accommodations for all travelers. Whether you’re looking for upscale luxury or budget-friendly convenience, you’ll find what you need in Watsonville.
Here are a few of our top picks for wheelchair-accessible hotel options in Watsonville:
- Best Western Rose Garden Inn– Best Western Rose Garden Inn offers accessible parking and loading zones, including accessible can spaces for lift-equipped vehicles. The sidewalks, walkways, entryway and lobby are all wide and can accommodate wheelchair users. They offer accessible rooms that feature amenities like roll-in showers, accessible toilets, and more.
- Holiday Inn Express Watsonville– The Holiday Inn Express is newly renovated and is located close to several Central Coast communities. The hotel features 4 accessible rooms for rent as well as ADA compliant entrances, toilets, and lift access to all floors.
- Comfort Inn Watsonville– The Comfort Inn is located right near teh Watsonville Municipal Airport in the heart of Santa Cruz County making it perfect for visitors looking for a weekend getaway. The hotel offers accessible rooms and parking.
Located along the coast of central California, Watsonville is a popular tourist destination with plenty of wheelchair-accessible attractions to offer. Tourists from all over come to soak up the sun and explore the 143 acres of park land found within the city. In addition to public parks, Watsonville hosts a variety of cultural experiences and local festivals to enjoy. Here is a list of a few of our favorites.
- Pinto Lake & RV Park– Pinto Lake & RV Park is a serene getaway nestled on 78 acres of land in Watsonville, CA. With 70 acres of shimmering water and 8 acres of lush green land, the park offers a plethora of leisure activities such as boating, fishing, or simply enjoying a picnic by the water.
- Gizdich Ranch– Located in the heart of Watsonville, California, Gizdich Ranch is a charming family-owned and operated farm that is a perfect destination for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. This idyllic ranch offers visitors an opportunity to pick delicious seasonal fruits like apples, strawberries, and olallieberries straight from the vine, and enjoy a lovely picnic in the orchard surrounded by the stunning hills. One cannot miss the famous pie shop and deli, which serves an impressive range of freshly baked pies that will leave you drooling.
Watsonville, CA experiences a cool and wet winter season followed by a mild and dry summer season. Visitors should pack for varying temperatures due to the frequent fog and low overcast, which is common at night and during the mornings, especially in the summer. January is the coldest month with an average maximum of 59.9 °F (15.5 °C) and an average minimum of 38.5 °F (3.6 °C), while September is the warmest with an average maximum of 73.2 °F (22.9 °C) and an average minimum of 51.7 °F (10.9 °C). As for precipitation, the area receives an average annual rainfall of 22.42 inches (569 mm) on 61 days each year. Visitors should pack both cool and warm-weather clothing and consider rain gear as well.
Other California Pick-up Locations
We offer affordable and reliable transportation services with flexible rental options, catering to customers across the country. Our mission is to provide convenient, reliable, and independent accessible van transportation for wheelchair users, aiming to improve their lives one rental at a time.