Your go to resource for daily, weekly, weekend, & monthly handicap van rentals
Wheelchair Accessible Van Rentals in Las Vegas, Nevada
Reserve Your Wheelchair Accessible Van In Las Vegas, NV
This location provides handicap-accessible van rentals in Las Vegas and its surrounding areas.
“I cannot compliment these folks enough. After being ROYALLY screwed by cabs in Las Vegas, they stepped in like the winged angels that they are, and saved our vacation.
They made pick up and drop off very easy; the vehicle was immaculate, they explained the whole process in detail, and the operators were all very kind.
I will continue to use their services every time we travel in the future.
Thank you for saving our vacation!“
“We rent from Wheelers every time we go to Vegas. It’s easy to find the van, return the van, and customer service is very kind.“
Frequently Asked Questions
What You'll Need
To rent a wheelchair van, you will need:
- To be at least 23 years of age
- Hold a valid US driver’s license
- Be able to meet and provide proof of our required minimum coverage levels of collision and comprehensive auto insurance
- Have a valid credit card
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO RENT A WHEELERS VAN
It’s so easy. You can follow the website to get a quote and to make your reservation online, or you can give us a call at 800-456-1371 or 623-776-8830 and make your reservation for any of our locations nationwide. If you have a question or two and want to just get a quick answer, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s your daily mileage policy?
150 free miles per day is included in your rental. Any overage is at .35 cents per extra mile or .50 cents a mile if going out of state or more than 250 miles away from your rental location. With a max of 2000 miles a month.
Do you deliver?
Yes, Wheelers delivers to most major airports and local locations of your choice. All Wheelers deliveries are done by a third party and are subject to additional fees and availability.
How Long Can I rent?
We rent by the day, week, weekend, and month. A minimum of one day may be required at select locations. The longer you rent the cheaper the base rate (restrictions apply). All reservations that include a holiday require a 3-day minimum rental.
What types of vans are available?
We supply Dodge Grand Caravans and MV-1s at most locations across the country – availability will determine which van is assigned to you. Should you have a preference, please call Wheelers at least a week before your rental to ensure we can accommodate your request.
Do you have insurance? Can I purchase Insurance?
All renters are required to have full coverage insurance that covers rental vehicles. We do offer liability waivers for additional coverage; however, we do not offer these waivers in the following states:
California, Massachusetts, New York, Nevada, Texas.
All international customers are required to purchase both waivers.
Will an electric scooter fit in the vans?
Most standard electric scooters fit in both our MV-1 and Dodge models. However, it is the responsibility of the renter to ensure the van meets the requirements of their equipment. Dimensions of our vehicles can be provided upon request.
What is the cancellation policy?
You may cancel your reservation at any time.
Local Pick Up: When cancelling a local pick up reservation cancelling with more than 2 days prior to the start date all fees will be returned. Cancelling 2 days or less than the start date no refund is provided, but a credit* of rental fees minus $100.
Delivery Reservations: Cancelling more than 3 days prior to the start date of your reservation will result in a full refund of the rental fees. Cancelling 3 days or less will result in a credit* of rental fees minus a $100 fee.
Any Reservation that includes a Major Holiday is noncancellable and no credit will be provided for the reservation in its entirety.
*Credits are good up to 1 year from reservation start date at any corporate location.
How can I pay?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex. Payment is due at time of booking.
Can I take my Van One-Way?
Yes, Wheelers does allow one-way travel. However, minimums apply and a return fee may be applied. Please contact our office for further details.
Can I take my van outside of the U.S.?
At this time under NO circumstances are our vans allowed to leave the U.S. By doing so it may result in loss of deposit and other fees.
How much does it cost to rent a van?
Wheelers rates vary based on location and time of year. However, our rates include daily, weekly, and monthly rates. Needing it only for a weekend? No problem! We have weekend rates to suit your needs too! We also price match guarantee! Make sure you get the best rate possible! Call our associates to hear all of the current promotions and pricing or simply click here to request a quote.
No Rental Insurance? No Problem!
Take care of all your rental logistics before you embark on your trip! Protect yourself with rental insurance and get better coverage for a fraction of the cost.
Eliminate exposure to unknown drivers and crowded waiting rooms, simply book online and gain access to your own personal handicap van.
Drive on demand with our modified minivans located in neighborhoods, cities, and airports across the country.
Enjoy the highest standards of care and cleanliness with our accessible vans purpose built for your safety and comfort.
About Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, also known as the “Entertainment Capital of the World,” is a vibrant city located in the Mojave Desert in Nevada, USA. It is best known for its glamorous casinos, world-class entertainment, and iconic attractions such as the Bellagio Fountains, the Stratosphere Tower, and the Fremont Street Experience. Las Vegas is a popular destination for tourists from around the world, and offers a range of activities for visitors of all ages and interests. Some of the top attractions include the famous Las Vegas Strip, which features over 30 casinos, hotels, and entertainment venues, as well as outdoor activities like hiking and rock climbing in nearby Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Check out more of our van rental locations here.
Important Information Before Visiting Las Vegas
If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, here are some important things to keep in mind before you go:
- Weather: Las Vegas has a desert climate, with hot temperatures in the summer and mild winters. Be prepared for hot temperatures in the summer months, and bring sunscreen and lightweight clothing to protect yourself from the strong desert sun.
- Transportation: Las Vegas is a spread-out city, so having a wheelchair accessible van can be helpful for getting around the area.
- Accommodations: Las Vegas has a wide variety of hotels and resorts, ranging from budget-friendly options to high-end luxury resorts. It’s a good idea to book your accommodations in advance, especially during peak season.
Las Vegas is a foodie paradise, with a diverse and exciting food scene that caters to every taste and budget. Here are some types of food that Las Vegas is particularly known for, along with some restaurant recommendations:
- Joel Robuchon: A French restaurant in the MGM Grand, Joel Robuchon has earned three Michelin stars for its exceptional food and service.
- Restaurant Guy Savoy: Another French restaurant in Caesars Palace, Restaurant Guy Savoy is known for its exquisite tasting menus and exceptional wine list.
- Bacchanal Buffet: Located in Caesars Palace, Bacchanal Buffet offers over 500 dishes from around the world, including seafood, sushi, and desserts.
Las Vegas is known for its luxurious hotels and resorts, many of which are located on the famous Las Vegas Strip. Here are some types of hotels that you can find in the area, along with some recommendations:
- Bellagio: A luxury hotel and casino located on the Las Vegas Strip, Bellagio offers a range of amenities, including multiple pools, a spa, and fine dining options.
- The Cromwell: A boutique hotel located on the Las Vegas Strip, The Cromwell offers a unique and intimate experience with a rooftop pool and lounge, and a focus on personalized service.
- The Artisan: A boutique hotel located just off the Las Vegas Strip, The Artisan offers a unique and eclectic décor and a focus on art and creativity.
Las Vegas offers a variety of wheelchair-friendly tourist destinations that can be enjoyed by visitors with mobility impairments. Here are some examples of popular attractions that are accessible to wheelchair users:
- The High Roller: The High Roller is the world’s tallest observation wheel, offering breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip. The wheel has wheelchair-accessible cabins, and the loading and unloading areas are fully accessible.
- The Bellagio Fountains: The Bellagio Fountains are a popular attraction, with stunning water displays set to music. The viewing areas are fully accessible, and wheelchair users can enjoy the shows from a designated viewing area.
- The Mob Museum: The Mob Museum is a museum dedicated to the history of organized crime in Las Vegas and beyond. The museum is fully accessible, with ramps, elevators, and accessible restrooms.
Las Vegas has a desert climate, characterized by hot summers and mild winters. Here’s a breakdown of the typical weather and climate in Las Vegas throughout the year:
Summer (June-September): Summers in Las Vegas are hot and dry, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-90s to over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s important to stay hydrated and avoid outdoor activities during the hottest parts of the day. Lightweight, breathable clothing and sunscreen are essential.
Fall (October-November): Fall in Las Vegas is mild and pleasant, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-60s to mid-80s Fahrenheit. It’s a good idea to pack layers, as temperatures can vary throughout the day.
Winter (December-February): Winters in Las Vegas are mild, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-40s to mid-60s Fahrenheit. It can get cool at night, so it’s a good idea to pack a light jacket or sweater.
Spring (March-May): Spring in Las Vegas is mild and pleasant, with temperatures ranging from the mid-60s to mid-80s Fahrenheit. It’s a good idea to pack layers, as temperatures can vary throughout the day.